Oklahoma's Anti-Abortion Laws are ridiculous!!! First off, I feel as though any LAW forbidding abortion is wrong from the beginning! I don't necessarily agree with abortion personally, but I feel that it is definitely a choice that should be able to be made by the woman and not the government. But then to top it off, these laws are stating that any women seeking an abortion must have a doctor perform an ultrasound and explain the images seen in detail. Also, Rape and incest victims are not even exempt from the law.
This law disgusts me. I feel like it is not the goverments place to put laws on something a lot of them, being men, know nothing about in the first place. I feel like it is a violation of rights somehow and also I feel as though even banning rape and incest victims from going through the procedure is just cruel. What if it were one of their 12 year old daughters, god forbid, that would get raped by some disgusting pervert and gotten pregnant. The law definitely wouldn't exist then or i'm about 100% sure it would be bent "under the circumstances." Sickening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment